skew is best viewed by a graphics capable World Wide Web
browser. For optimal enjoyment the staff recommends
Netscape Communication's Netscape
Navigator. We're not responsible for substandard browsers.
How we make skew happen:
- Editor & Creative Director: Anabella Wewer
- Production Manager: Craig Constantine
- Copy Editor: John Hall
- Staff Writers: Scott Snyder, Eric Schmoyer, Jesse Garon (glad he's still alive )
- Thanks To: Daniel Dewey
- Designed using Apple Macintosh Quadra and Power Macintosh computers,
with help from a cool new UMAX Vista scanner, a Fujitsu 3.5" MO Drive, and our coffee machine.
- Digital Equipment Corporation's AXP 3000-300LX running NSCA's httpd.
We're told it's also called a Flamingo. Can someone explain this?
- Fractal Design Painter, Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia FreeHand,
BBedit, GNU Emacs, Perl, PowerTalk, Qualcomm Eudora, Fetch- FTP for the
Macintosh, and of course, Netscape Navigator.
- Determination, the great feedback and something about a WebWax contest.
- Sound Effects:
- The Cranberries, Sheryl Crow, Queen, Spin Doctors, and Peter Gabriel.
- Glypha, FishCam, Plain Talk Mics, Yo-Yo's and someone stealing the john from the men's room down the hall.
- Legal stuff:
- All contents and the look and feel of skew are copyrighted
by Oasis Telecommunications, Inc., 1995.
skew is a registered trademark of Oasis
Telecommunications Inc. All artwork is protected both by Oasis
Telecommunications Inc. and the artists who created them (they
want more fonts and RAM).
- Contributions & Letters to the Editor:
- Unsolicited contributions to skew are welcome, but the
Editor doesn't guarantee they'll be published. All contributions
should be mailed to email@example.com,
and become property of skew. The Editor will determine in a
case by case basis, whether the contribution is relevant to the
purpose of skew (yes, there is one), and whether it fits
its style. Letters to the editor are also welcome and subject to
editing for brevity, content and clarity.
- All advertising inquiries should be mailed to
or call (610) 439-8560.