Well, the consensus is that many skew readers have bought some
pretty strange things. Rationalized of course.
- An Iguana. It looked really cool. I went to the mall
to buy a TV set. I came home with a lizard. My parents freaked. I was 15. :}
- A necklack make out of fancy old keys.
I thought it was neat and had never seen anything like it.
- A 50 year old turkish robe.
My membership in the Society for Creative Anachronism.
- Medieval hat with veeeeeery long feather on it. Black.
I NEEDED it. It was nice. And when was i EVER going to find one
- brocade bustier Less expensive than the brocade couch i
really wanted, with just as much support.